At Verian, we know how to help healthcare firms cut costs. In fact, our software solutions were originally developed to address the specialized needs of healthcare. We’ve helped many healthcare organizations get control of their spending and operate more efficiently. Now, more than ever, healthcare providers are seeking ways to enhance patient care and reduce costs. Using Verian solutions, healthcare professionals can easily procure, store, maintain, and pay for all the products, services and equipment they need to provide better patient care. All expenditures are captured, accurately coded, and processed for payment with a minimum of effort and time.
Connect to Vendors Electronically
Simplify communications with your suppliers by helping them intelligently manage catalogs, place orders, and receive electronic orders.
• Automatically notify vendors when purchase orders, bids or proposals are available
• Vendors create and send invoices in just a few clicks
• Connect to online vendor catalogs that have negotiated terms built in
Automate Materials Management
Optimize your inventory levels and create automatic ordering so supplies never run out.
• Integrate with bar code scanners to ease materials management
• Get real-time inventory data on transfers, adjustments, cycle counts and full physical inventory counts
• Set reorder points so that replenishment orders are automatically delivered to suppliers
• Quickly calculate optimal order quantities
Streamline Invoice Processing
Eliminate approval bottlenecks and better manage and track invoices from landscapers, utilities, janitorial services and other vendors who don’t utilize purchase orders.
• Remove paper from the process by capturing all invoices electronically
• Automatically calculate accruals and sort/route invoices for approval
• Use email and smart phone approvals to speed workflow process
Gain Real Time Budget Visibility
View comprehensive snapshots of all spending and accruals – making it easier to enforce controls.
• View budgets in real time
• Measure budget vs. actual expenses
• Gain visibility into your organization’s spending habits